Kerala Tour Packages (9 Days - 8 Night) Rs.17500/-PP ( IF 6 PAX ).
Package Duration: 9 Days / 8 Nights.Rs.17500/-PP ( IF 6 PAX ).
Destination Covered: Munnar, Thekkady/Periyar, Alleppey Houseboat, Kanyakumari, Kovalam, Cochin
Cost: Rs.17500/-PP ( IF 6 PAX ).
Kanyakumari is a coastal town in the state of Tamil Nadu on India’s southern tip. Jutting into the Laccadive Sea, the town was known as Cape Comorin during British rule and is popular for watching sunrise and sunset over the ocean. It’s also a noted pilgrimage site thanks to its Bagavathi Amman Temple, dedicated to a consort of Shiva, and its Our Lady of Ransom Church, a center of Indian Catholicism.
Flight Details for Pune to Cochin
If you are looking for Pune to Cochin flight, there is no dearth of options to choose from. Several reputed airlines currently offer both direct and indirect flights between Pune to Cochin. Some of these are Spicejet, IndiGo, AirAsia, IndiGo, Vistara, Vistara, Air India, Air India, AirAsia, Air India, Vistara, IndiGo, Spicejet, Spicejet, IndiGo, Spicejet, AirAsia, IndiGo, Spicejet, Vistara. Out of these, only 0 airlines operate direct flights. Indirect flights may involve more travel time, but they usually cost lesser than direct flights.
The number of flights operated by each airline on Pune to Cochin route is as follows:Spicejet: 3, IndiGo, AirAsia: 11, IndiGo, Vistara: 15, Vistara: 3, Air India: 4, Air India, AirAsia: 1, Air India, Vistara: 1, IndiGo, Spicejet: 2, Spicejet, IndiGo: 3, Spicejet, AirAsia: 3, IndiGo: 11, Spicejet, Vistara: 3
To board the first Pune to Cochin flight, choose IndiGo, which departs at 09:10 The last flight for this route is Vistara, departing at 19:30. It is advisable to book Pune to Cochin flight tickets in advance to avail cheapest fare.
Day 02:Cochin to Munnar (135km/4.5hrs)
- Arrive in Cochin , Pick up will be done and transfer to hotel.Chinese fishing net, Dolphin Area, Arabian Sea Entrance,Fort cohin , Willigdon Island Bolgatty, Navel area, Oil tanker berth, Cochin shipyard, Bolgatty Palace, Dutch palace, Jewish Synagoge. Sightseeing will be done as per time allows.
Day 03: Munnar sightseeing
- Starts from Cochin and reaches Munnar by afternoon. On the way visit Cheyyara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Attukadu waterfalls, Spice plantations etc.
- Munnar sightseeing and stay at Munnar
Day 04: Munnar to Thekkady/Periyar (105km/3.5hrs)
- Sightseeing destinations includes eravikulam national park (Raja Malai), mattupetty dam, tea estates, eco point, spice plantation, rose garden, photo point, honey bee tree, tea museum, blossom park, kundale dam and top station.
- You can also enjoy boating in the Lake, rock climbing,trekking (optional)
- Overnight stay at Munnar
Day 05: Thekkady to Alleppey Houseboat (150km/3.5hrs)
- Sightseeing destinations in Thekkady includes periyar wild life sanctuary where you can see wild elephant, boar, deer, the great Indian tiger and more, mullaperiyar dam and spice plantations tour where one can shop exotic spices
- Overnight stay at Thekkady
Day 06: Alleppey to Kanyakumari(250km/5.5hrs)
- Enjoy the backwaters, scenery and different places for 21hrs in Kerala Style House boats from 12Noon
- In the houseboat you will be greeted with welcome drink,tea, snacks, mineral water, lunch, dinner and breakfast
- Overnight stay in the houseboat
Day 07:Kanyakumari to Kovalam (90km/2hrs)
- Drive to Kanyakumari which is the southern tip of India
- Sightseeing includes Kanyakumari beach which is the sangam of Indian ocean, Bay of Bengal and Arabian sea.Visit Vivekananda rock
- Watch sunset and stay at Kanyakumari
Day 08: Trivandrum/Kovalam(14km/0.5hrs)
- Watch sunrise and drive to Kovalam
- Sightseeing includes light house beach, Howah Beach,Ashoka beach. Kovalam beaches has lovely coconut palms fringe the golden sand. Overnight stay at Kovalam
Day 9:Kovalam to Cochin (240km/5.5hrs) Or drop at Trivandrum (14km/0.5hrs)
- You can opt for Trivandrum city tour or can spend time at Kovalam beach till evening
- Sightseeing includes Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple,Kuthiramalika Palace museum, The Napier museum, Sree Chithra art gallery, zoological park, science and technology museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, planetarium
- Overnight stay at Kovalam
- For Trivandrum drop, sightseeing continues at Trivandrum
- For Cochin drop, drive back to cochin
- You can do shopping as well visit marine drive at cochin if time permits
- Our representative will leave you at Cochin/Trivandrum Airport/Railway station/Bus stand and will do necessary support there
- Drive back to your hometown with the sweet memories of Kerala trip .
Package cost inclusive of:
- The above quote is subject to change and no reservation has been made, this is only a quote.
- The deluxe houseboats are Air-conditioned houseboats and the air -condition is in operation only during the sleeping hours (09 PM till 06 AM)
- (CP means Contientional Plan includes Room rent+ Breakfast, MAP means Modified American Plan includes Room rent+Breakfast+Dinner & AP means American plan includes Room rent+ Breakfast +Lunch +Dinner.)
- NB: Munnar: Tucked into the Western Ghats, surrounded by tea and spice plantations, soaked in atmosphere, Munnar is heart-stopping beautiful. Munnar is also known as the Kashmir of South India. , so there is no need of air-conditions.
- Thekkady: The very sound of the name conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hill and spice scented plantations. In the crisp, cool air of the Western Ghats, so there is no need of air-conditions
Package Cost Excludes:
- Accommodation on Double sharing basis on the above mentioned hotels/resorts or similar subject to availability.
- Daily breakfast in all hotels. (CP Basis: Bed + Breakfast).
- Transportation by A/C Indica for all transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary. Including toll& parking, driver Bata.
- All meals in house boat. (AP Basis: Bed + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any air fare or train fare.
- Any Entry Fee.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, Natural calamities etc.
- In case of any changes in fuel rates, the same will be implemented in our rates.