Travel Agents In Chinchwad Pune,Honeymoon Tours
Package Duration: Travel Agents In Chinchwad Pune,Honeymoon Tours
Destination Covered: Travel Agents In Chinchwad Pune,Honeymoon Tours
Cost: Travel Agents In Chinchwad Pune,Honeymoon Tours
Kerala Honeymoon Tour Package
04 Nights / 05 Days (02Pax)
Visiting: -Munnar / Thekkady/Kumarakom/Alleppey /Cochin
Pick up from Cochin Railway station / APT
Drop at Cochin Railway station / APT
Option No : 01
Package Cost: Rs 31,600/- per couple
| Day 01
||Green Ridge : Non A/c Deluxe Room
||Green Ridge : Non A/c Deluxe Room
||Blooming Paradise : Non A/c Deluxe
||Haveli : A/c Deluxe Room
Option No : 02
Package : Rs 36,800/- per couple
| Day 01
||Elysium Garden : Non A/c Executive Room
||Elysium Garden : Non A/c Executive Room
||Spicegrove : Non A/c Deluxe
||Alleppey / Kumarkom
||World Backwater : A/c StreamView
KINDLY NOTE THAT RATES ARE NOT VALID DURING DIWALI PERIOD OR SUPER PEAK PERIOD.
- (CP means Continental Plan includes Room rent+ Breakfast, MAP means Modified American Plan includes Room rent+Breakfast+Dinner& AP means American plan includes Room rent+ Breakfast +Lunch +Dinner.)
- NB Munnar: Tucked into the Western Ghats, surrounded by tea and spice plantations, soaked in atmosphere, Munnar is heart-stopping beautiful. Munnar is also known as the Kashmir of South India. , so there is no need of air-conditions.
- Thekkady: The very sound of the name conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hill and spice scented plantations. In the crisp, cool air of the Western Ghats, so there is no need of air-conditions.
Package cost inclusive of
- Daily breakfast in all hotels. (CP Basis: Bed + Breakfast).
- Transportation by an A/C Indica for all transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary. Including Toll, Parking& Driver’s Bata.
- All applicable taxes excpt GST.
- Flower Decoration, Candle Light Dinner and Cake at Munnar.
The detailed itineary given below :
Day 1: Cochin to Munnar
After arrival at Cochin proceed to Munnar. Check in at Munnar Hotel and after fresh up Proceed for Munnar sightseeing. The sightseeing places are echo point, photo point, Kundala dam, tea museum; blossom park etc .Munnar is a hill station, which was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British Government in South India. Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enjoy over night stay at hotel in Munnar.
Day 2: Enjoy Munnar ‘s Splendors
After breakfast, we proceed on a daylong sightseeing tour of Munnar. Visit the Eravikulam National Park - home to the endangered mountain goat species, the NilgiriTahr. Take snaps of the frolicsome and rather friendly goats. Then we take you to visit Mattupetty, Devikulam, and Tea plantations. Return back at hotel and Enjoy overnight stay at hotel in Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar to Thekkady.
After breakfast check out from Munnar and proceed to Thekkady. Check in at Thekkady Hotel and proceed for Thekkadysightseeing . As you wind your way up the road, the wooded terrain clears to reveal a breathtaking spectacle of rolling tea and cardamom plantations. Fill your lungs with fresh mountain air; savor the rich fragrance of cinnamon and cloves. Thekkady is situated 2800 ft above sea level; the climate is pleasantly cool throughout the year. Periyar is South India’s most popular wildlife sanctuary. This is the only wild life sanctuary in India that offers the unique opportunity of viewing wild life in their natural habitat at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. After a guided spice plantation tour in the afternoon (optional at extra cost), enjoy a boat ride in the lake and if you are lucky you can watch young elephants drinking at the water’s edge. Overnight stay at hotel in Tekkady.
Day 4: Thekkady to Allepy / Kumarkom
After Breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Allepy. The enchanting backwater destination of Allepy is a small village that is a cluster of little islands on the Vembanad Lake in Kerala. A short ride 10 Km to the west of Kottayam brings you at Kumarkom, on the vast Vembanad Lake. A cruise on the Vembanad Lake, gently rocked by the waves rippling to the rhythm of the swaying coconut palms on the distant banks could be truly exhilarating. You can have boat ride at Allepy/Kumarkom Backwater. Back to Cochin. Overnight stay at Allepy / Kumarkom.
Day 5: Cochin Railway station/ airport drop
After breakfast, check out from hotel proceed to Cochi. After arrival in Kochin local sightseeing will be done as per time allows. Then drop at Cochin railway station or airport. Drop on Time.
Package cost Excludes:-
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any air fare or train fare.
- Any Entry Fee.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, Natural calamities etc.
In case of any changes in fuel rates, Govt. taxes etc, the same will be implemented in our rates.
As per Kerala government policy, please advise the guests to carry any photo identity proof for security reason. Also note that if the guest is a Non Residential Indian the passport is a must.
In such a busy life- be it the newly wed couples or family members, hardly does anyone get to spend some quality time together. In such a scenario, why not plan a small holiday or vacation very now and then.
Holidays does not only enable you to spend a quite outing with your loved ones, but also give you a chance to know each other more and celebrate some quality time. In any kind of relation, be it your parents, children or your partner, all you need to invest is your time and attention. If these two things are sorted then, all the relationships are bound to run smoothly.
Most of us when decide to go on a holiday with the family or a honeymoon trip with the spouse, often end up retarding the plan owing to the hassle of planning the entire holiday. You have to sit down and choose from the various destination options available, calculate the expenditure likely to incur, booking the hotel, booking the tickets for travel and the list goes on. As a result, people keep on postponing their plan due to this long list of do's.
Well, you don't have to worry anymore because Maya Holidays is at your service. Yes! we at Maya Holidays understand the value of time and the fact that everyone deserves a break to on a peaceful outing. That is why our experts are here to help you outline the entire holiday. You just need to contact us via mail or call, and tell us your requirements. According to your requirements our experts work out various holiday and honeymoon packages and will provide you a list of options to choose from. So, all the headache is ours, right from booking the travel ticket to arranging rides for site seeing etc.
Based in Pune Chinchwad, we at Maya Holidays aim to provide best honeymoon packages to our clients. We have years of experience in this work and this has made us the best travel agent company in Chinchwad Pune. Keeping in mind the clients budget and requirements- we at Maya Holidays provide the apt holiday packages for each one of them
One of our most popular honeymoon package includes- Kerela honeymoon tour package, which includes the best destinations of the state namely- Munnur, Thekkady, Kumarakom, Alleppey, Cochin. This pack including these 5 destination enables you to feel and experience the rich culture of Kerela and a chance to be near to the nature and also ppreciate it's beauty.
The honeymoon tour starts from Cochin as all the major flights and trains are well connected to it. Once you reach Cochin, the very same day one proceeds to Munnur, which is a hill station, after spending a few cozy days with your partner poceed to Thekkady and then to Munnur in order to relax and get involved in the colour of this place, it offers great site seeing and you can visit the only wild life sanctuary in India situated in Thekkady. Next destination is a small village named Alley/ kumarkom situated near the water shores, one gets a chance to enjoy the food, know about the local culture and also chill on the island with your partner. The best way to spend quality time with your partner. After such a long, beautiful, tiring journey the couple can have a good massage session, and proceed to Cochin for their return trip.
Won't it be nice to have this experience with your partner. You will have great memories of your honeymoon and at Maya Holidays we make sure of this fact.
Why choose us-
- Unlike any other travel agent companies based in Pune, we at Maya Holidays have a dedicated team of employees.
- We make sure that all the requirements of our clients are fulfilled aptly.
- As far as honeymoon packages are concerned, we make sure to have special arrangements for the couple's room like, candles, flowers etc. This is applicable only if our clients wants to have such arrangements.
- The fees we charge for our work is apt and reasonable.
- On various occasions like New Year, or various festivals we offer various discounts to our clients and newly weds as well.
Thus, next time you want to go on a holiday or you want to have some quality time with your partner, simply contact Maya Holidays and rest of the fuss will be taken care of, by us.