Rs.14500 Per Head,Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Travels( 5 Nights - 6 Days
Package Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights,Call Now 7276015138
Destination Covered: Darjeeling, Bagdogra, Tiger Hills, Gangtok,Call Now 7276015138
Cost: Rs.14500.00 per head ( IF 6 PERSONS )
There is no direct connection from Pune to Gangtok. However, you can take the taxi to Pune airport, fly to Bagdogra, then take the taxi to Gangtok. Alternatively, you can take the train to Dadar, take the train to Sion, take the walk to Rani Laxmibhai Chowk, take the bus to Domestic Airport Junction, take the walk to Mumbai airport, fly to Bagdogra, then take the taxi to Gangtok.
During its peak season, that is from September to June, Gangtok draws in many tourists, Still if you inquire the best time to visit Gangtok then the bracing autumn that is the months of September and October and from Spring to summers that is from March to June is the ideal time.
Rs.14500.00 Per Head ( If 6 Persons )
Transfer to Darjeeling from Bagdogra airport. Then visit Zoological Park and Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday). Back to hotel. Evening free for visit Darjeeling Mall by walk. Overnight stay at hotel.
Early morning tour to Tiger Hills (8364 Ft / 2550 Mts at around 3.30 AM) to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop.
After breakfast go for a Darjeeling local sight seeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Pamela Nadia, Tensing Rock, Ava Art gallery & outer view of a Tea Estate. Back to hotel. Overnight stay.
After breakfast day trip to Mirik. Visit Mirik Lake, Pashupati Market (at direct payment basis), Nepal Border. In afternoon back to Darjeeling. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast transfer to Gangtok. Evening free for own activity. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, in the morning, start for excursion to Tshangu Lake. Also visit to New Baba Mandir, Nathula Pass OR Excursion to Namchi & Temi Tea Garden (outer view).
Back to Gangtok and Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast visit Gangtok local sightseeing - Rumtek Monastery, Nehru Botanical Garden, Shanti View Pt., Do-Drul Chorten, Tibetology, Handicraft Centre & Flower Show. In afternoon drop at NJP railway station for departure.
|Hotel Used: (Deluxe)
- Darjeeling : Seven Seventeen /similar
- Gangtok : White Conch Residency /similar
|COST BASED ON
- Accommodation on 01 Dbl room
- All Transfer & Sightseeing by 01 NAC Vehicle (Sumo /similar) & 01 NAC Maruti Van /similar for Gangtok local sightseeing.
- Meal plan CP (Breakfast Included)
|THE COST INCLUDES
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / Station.
- Hotel Accommodation for duration as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by NAC vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the group as per the itinerary only(on point to point basis). This vehicle will also change sector wise.
|THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost for extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost for optional tours, Up–Gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Nathula pass sight seeing .
- En route meals
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” Head.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare. Travel insurance.
- Cost for any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to change in
- package cost,which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Payment for service provided on a personal request.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals,porter charges, tips, etc.
- 5% GST on the total billing