Kerala Tour Package
05 Nights / 06 Days
Package Cost: Rs.33,500.00 / - Per CoupleHotels will be as follows or similar:
Munnar – Munnar Summer Castle
Thekkady – Periyar Birds Nido
Allepy – AC Deluxe Houseboat
Cochin – IMA House
Package Cost: Rs.37,800.00/- per couple
Hotels will be as follows or similar:
Munnar – Ayur County / Joys Resort
Thekkady – Tiagers Roare / Grand Thekkady
Allepy – AC Deluxe Houseboat
Cochin – Broad Beans / Aishwarya
Package cost inclusive of
Package cost Excludes:-
- Accomodation on Twin or Triple sharing Basis
- Daily breakfast in all hotels
- All meals in Houseboat (AP Basis: Bed + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner.)
- A/C will be switched on between 9.00 Pm to 6.00 Am in House Boat.
- House Boat Check in Time 12 noon Checkout Time 9.00 am.
- Transportation by an A/C Private Vehicle for all transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Toll, Parking, Driver Bhatta
Tour Itinerary :
Day 1: Cochin to Munnar
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any air fare or train fare.
- Any Entry Fee.
- Gst 5%
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, Natural calamities etc.
After arrival at Cochin proceed to Munnar. Check in at Munnar Hotel and after fresh up Proceed for Munnar sightseeing. The sightseeing places are echo point, photo point, Kundala dam, tea museum; blossom park etc .Munnar is a hill station, which was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British Government in South India. Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enjoy over night stay at hotel in Munnar.
Day 2: Enjoy Munnar ‘s Splendors
After breakfast, we proceed on a daylong sightseeing tour of Munnar. Visit the Eravikulam National Park ( Feb to March Closed)
- home to the endangered mountain goat species, the NilgiriTahr. Take snaps of the frolicsome and rather friendly goats. Then we take you to visit Mattupetty, Devikulam, and Tea plantations. Return back at hotel and Enjoy overnight stay at hotel in Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar to Thekkady.
After breakfast check out from Munnar and proceed to Thekkady. Check in at Thekkady Hotel and proceed for Thekkadysightseeing . As you wind your way up the road, the wooded terrain clears to reveal a breathtaking spectacle of rolling tea and cardamom plantations. Fill your lungs with fresh mountain air; savor the rich fragrance of cinnamon and cloves. Thekkady is situated 2800 ft above sea level; the climate is pleasantly cool throughout the year. Periyar is South India’s most popular wildlife sanctuary. This is the only wild life sanctuary in India that offers the unique opportunity of viewing wild life in their natural habitat at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. After a guided spice plantation tour in the afternoon (optional at extra cost), enjoy a boat ride in the lake and if you are lucky you can watch young elephants drinking at the water’s edge. Overnight stay at hotel in Tekkady.
Day 4: Tekkady to Alleppey Houseboat.
After breakfast, check out from hotel and drive to Alleppey. By 12.00 noon, Check in the House boat, embark on an exciting a/c houseboat cruise through the back waters. Board the traditional houseboat at Alleppey and start the long and meandering ride through the unique backwaters of Kerala in a thatched roof houseboat. The houseboat is an improvisation of the large country barges, which were an essential part of the land’s ethos in days gone by. The kettuvalloms (houseboats) are comfortably furnished with an open lounge, one/two/three bath attached AC bedrooms and a kitchenette, and are extremely eco friendly. Every houseboat is manned by a crew - cook, guide and oarsman. Winding through the vast expanse of the paddy fields and tiny hamlets and palm fringed narrow canals is an unforgettable experience. Night stay at the houseboat.
Day 5: Allapuzza Beach and Cochin Sightseeing, Shopping and Cochin Stay
After breakfast, check out from hotel. Later Allapuzza beach and in Kochi we will cover Marine Drive (Rainbow Bridge) and shopping ( Broadway market and Lullu Mall) can be done as per time allows. Later proceed to Cochin railway station or airport. Drop on Time.
Day 6: Cochin Sightseeing and Cochin Railway station/ airport drop
After breakfast, check out from hotel. Cochin sightseeing(sightseeing covering Fort Kochi, Mattancherry Palace , Jewish Synagogue, St.Francis Church. Santa Cruz Basilica, Chinese Fishing nets, Dutch Cemetery, Dutch Palace and the Fort Cochin beach) Later proceed to Cochin railway station or airport. Drop on Time.
There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Indian National only. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised. Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.