Kerala Tour Package
6 Nights & 7 Days
Cochin - Munnar/Thekkady/Alleppey/Kovalam/Kanyakumari -Trivendrum
Package Cost: Rs.47,800.00/- per couple
Hotels will be as follows or similar:
Munnar – Munnar Summer Castle
Thekkady –Periyar Birds Nido
Allepy – AC Deluxe Houseboat
Kovalam – Jasmin Palace
Package cost inclusive of
Package cost Excludes:-
- Accomodation on Twin or Triple sharing Basis
- Daily breakfast in all hotels
- All meals in Houseboat (AP Basis: Bed + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner.)
- A/C will be switched on between 9.00 Pm to 6.00 Am in House Boat.
- House Boat Check in Time 12 noon Checkout Time 9.00 am.
- Transportation by an A/C Private Vehicle for all transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Toll, Parking, Driver Bhatta
DAY & PROGRAMME
DAY 01 : Proceed to Munnar
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any air fare or train fare.
- Any Entry Fee.
- Gst 5%
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, Natural calamities etc.
After arrival in Cochin drive to Munnar. Check in at Munnar Hotel. After fresh up proceed for Munnar sightseeing. Munnar is a - hill station, which was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British Government in South India. Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Sightseeing and enjoy over night stay at hotel.DAY 02 : Enjoy Munnar’s Splendors
After breakfast, we proceed on a daylong sightseeing tour of Munnar. Visit the Eravikulam National Park ( Feb to March Closed)
- home to the endangered mountain goat species, the NilgiriTahr. Take snaps of the frolicsome and rather friendly goats. After that you can visit Mattupetty, Echo Point and Tea plantations. Return back at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel. DAY 03 :Munnar to Thekkady
After breakfast, we proceed on a daylong sightseeing tour of Thekkady. Periyar is South India’s most popular wildlife sanctuary. This is the only wild life sanctuary in India that offers the unique opportunity of viewing wild life in their natural habitat at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. After a guided spice plantation tour in the afternoon (optional at extra cost), enjoy a boat ride in the lake and if you are lucky you can watch young elephants drinking at the water’s edge. Overnight stay at hotel.DAY 04 :Alleppey House Boat
After the breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Alleppey.By 12.00 noon, embark on an exciting a/c houseboat cruise through the back waters. Board the traditional houseboat at Alleppey and start the long and meandering ride through the unique backwaters of Kerala in a thatched roof houseboat. The houseboat is an improvisation of the large country barges, which were an essential part of the land’s ethos in days gone by. The kettuvalloms (houseboats) are comfortably furnished with an open lounge, one/two/three bath attached AC bedrooms and a kitchenette, and are extremely eco friendly. Every houseboat is manned by a crew - cook, guide and oarsman. Winding through the vast expanse of the paddy fields and tiny hamlets and palm fringed narrow canals is an unforgettable experience. Night stay at the houseboat.
DAY 05 :Alleppey to Kovalam
Morning after breakfast, Checkout from the House Boat and transfer you to Kovalam, enriched with rich Greenery of Coconut Palms and laced with golden sands. On arrival check in at a beach resort.Rest of the day sightseeing. Watch sunrise and drive to Kovalam. Sightseeing includes light house beach, HowahBeach,Ashoka beach. Kovalam beaches has lovely coconut palms fringe the golden sand. Overnight stay at Kovalam.Enjoying sightseeing and overnight stay at Kovalam.
DAY 06 :Kovalam-Kanyakumari
Morning after breakfasts proceed to Kanyakumari sightseeing. - The Southern tip of India. The spot is also the confluence of three oceans - the Indian Ocean, Bay of Bengal and the Arabian Sea. But be present in time to witness the ethereally beautiful sunset view. And also visit to Vivekananda memorial rocky temple. If you have a good camera takes your own pictures of the spectacle. Enjoying sightseeing and Over Night Stay at Kovalam.
DAY 07 :Kovalam – Trivendrum
Morning after breakfasts drive to Trivendrum. We will do half day city tour including SreeChithira Art Gallery, Sri AnanthaPadmanabha Swami Temple, Raja Ravi Verma Museum
. Later proceed to Trivendrum Airport/Railway Station (depend on your departure place) for your flight / train back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the God’s Own Country.
There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Indian National only. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised. Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.